Saturday, July 4, 2009

Independence Day

HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY!
as I write this I can hear the neighbors fireworks go over. These past few days in Michigan with the famiy has showed me how much I have. My family is tight. We don't always get along. We don't always see eye to eye. But in the end we stick together. The kids in Asia have none of this. They have no family, at least biological. They do have a family in Christ. I am sooo happy I could share that with them. As we left phenom penh I struggled with maybe never seeing these kids again. But by the time we left Thailand God showed me that its ok. Its not GOODBYE. Its just SEE YA LATER. that was so great to tell them.
as we remember our freedom today keep in mind Asia's Hope. They love the prayer. They pray for you everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment