Sunday, March 21, 2010

my life.

















here are a few pictures updating you on my life since my trip. sorry these are out of order from when they happened!

1) after a long summer apart, the best friends reunite at Momentum. We spent a week worshiping God at Robert Morris Univ.

2) Bekah and I took her little brother and some of his friends t.ping for the first time... not bad if I do say so myself :)

3) At momentum we did a service project... we didn't know why we were there until we saw this sign. Thank you Matt for showing the excitement!

4) For Christmas we went on a cruise. It was amazing. We got to touch dolphins and so much more!

5) the kurtaneck's got a mac for Christmas and we spend a lot of time taking pictures on it :)
this one is in McDanold's after studing for math.

6) winter retreat '10. this is my "small" group and I love them!

7) Our boy's high school basketball team is heading to STATE this weekend! These are my basketball buddies :)

8) my cousin sent me flat stanley! Nick, Kat-rina and Bekah at lunch!

9) This past weekend was the annual dinner theater! this year's theme was "Hee Haw" and it was the best one yet... and yes, I still am babysitting for this crazy couple!

10) I was on the varsity soccer team for my school this year. This is the two teams after our homecoming parade!

11) Bekah, Haley and I spent a day in Winona Lake and took pictures... well, Bekah took pictures and Haley and I modeled.

12) Haley had a birthday party and we all dressed up and walked around Wal-mart. We then went to church to say hi to people during the church camp out.

13) Mink (a foreign exchange student from Thailand), Haley, Bekah and I spent a day in Ft. Wayne shopping. It was fun giving Mink the American shopping experience. (my hair is still done from our cruise).

14) Leah, Haley, Bekah and I before heading in to one of the football games... Theme: cowboys & indians.

that's it for now!

1 comment: